Our #1 priority at Clermont Family Eyecare is the safety of our patients and team members. With the development of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, we have amplified our disinfection protocols to provide an additional layer of protection for our patients and staff.
- Prior to coming to your scheduled appointment, fill out the following patient paperwork:
- Remain in your vehicle when you arrive and call us to check in at 352-243-2700.
- Each patient will be required to disinfect their hands upon entering the office and your temperature will be taken.
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed to enter the office unless the patient is a minor or a companion is necessary for mobility or cognitive care.
- After every patient encounter, exam rooms will continue to be thoroughly disinfected which includes: exam chair, companion chair, work surfaces, door handles, etc.
- All public areas will be disinfected multiple times each day, which includes waiting area, counters, bathrooms and any high touch surfaces.
We are also asking our staff and patients to follow these safety measures:
- Wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Refrain from any handshaking.
- Avoid touching your face (nose, mouth, eyes).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a clean tissue, dispose of it and immediately wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
Please call us at 352-243-2700 to reschedule your appointment if you, someone you live with or the person driving you to your appointment:
- Is currently feeling sick, has any early flu-like symptoms, or ANY upper respiratory symptoms such as fever, dry cough, sore throat, etc
- Has been exposed to a COVID-19 patient
- Has tested positive for COVID-19 and hasn’t had two negative tests
- Has traveled out of the area within the last 2 weeks
Even with these safety measures in place, it is important for our patients and staff members to make responsible decisions.
Please call us at (352) 243-2700 if you have any questions. Thank you for trusting us to provide the safest eye care possible.
Clermont Family Eyecare
New Patient Forms